Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thats Jaxson..not Jackson.

After the passing of Michael Jackson this week every other word I have heard on tv has been his name, his music, his trials and tribulations. Just as I type this I have heard his name twice, and bits of 2 different songs. Its become exhausting. And whats become really tiresome is the sound of my own sons name. Just as I call his name to stop tearing into the dvd collection, I hear the name of the man the world is grieving this week. I know now that his name is going to sky rocket this year, just as Ethan did the following year he was born. And it was only because there was a sexy soap star that shared the same calling. If the soap star name grew so much in popularity..can you imagine the death of a pop icon? Maybe its not too late to change it his name. Or maybe..it will fade into the sunset. Lets hope so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment